Sunday, April 25, 2010

First Post! :)

Before I start the incessant business of blogging. I would like to point out that this is "my first post"! I am so thrilled to be posting my first! Yay!:)
I watched The Graduate last night. That was the only movie that I would have stopped my Glee song/dance You Tube search for. Actually that's not entirely true. I would have probably stopped it for a lot of movies. Like my all time favorite movie in the entire planet: Pride and Prejudice: BBC Version. I love that movie! My favorite part would probably be when he (Mr. Darcy) tells her (Ms. Elizabeth Bennett) of his undying love for her. And when he tells her that even though she told him off earlier: "Lady Cathrine told me of her meeting with you. I must say that it had quite the opposite effect for what she intended. It taught me to hope as I've scarcely ever allowed myself to hope before. I knew that had you absolutely decided against me you would have acknowledged it openly". "Oh yes. You know enough of my frankness to believe me capable of that. After abusing you so abominably to your face. I could have no scruple of abusing you to all your relations". " But what did you say to me that I did not deserve? My behavior at the time was unpardonable. I can hardly think of it without abhorrence. Your reproof I shall never forget. 'Had you behaved in a more gentleman like manner' you know not how those words have tortured me". "I did not mean for them being taken in such a way". "I can easily believe it you thought me devoid of every proper feeling I'm sure you did". I think I can recite this whole movie by heart with a few flaws maybe here and there. Anyway I have watched it a hundred times or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment