Monday, April 26, 2010

Serendipity and The Strong Ravens

Last night I watched Serendipity another great romance movie. And yes I am going to talk about all the classic romance movies of the century. I had forgotten how slowly it seemed to start off and how suddenly they burst into the romance bit. I love how it is done though, but of course I do because I love all romance movies. Oddly it reminds me of French Kiss and all those movies especially of course Sleepless In Seattle. But duh because those two movies both take place in New York where they have to venture to a certain special spot and they both involve a guy with cute black hair no wonder its a good movie and a cute short haired girl. Eh. And both the girls have a special obsession. Okay, yeah, I won't spend all my time telling you what you already know. I think that the really cool part is the scene where the dude who works at the overpriced suit store starts obsessing about John Cusack crossing over the line to the other side of the counter. Do you remember that part? Well, anyway, I think that Kate Beckinsale does a super job of pulling off that English accent.
I feel like since my title is movies, music, and all that jazz I am supposed to be talking about movies, but I want to take a little detour to talk about my new project which is going to be called; The Lives Of The Strong Ravens.

In this project I will be talking about my imaginary book, The Lives Of The Strong Ravens. Yes, I realize that that is a very unusual book title, but what the hay.
I have decided that in this book there will be quite a few main characters whose stories might be hard to follow because there might be so many of them. If you understand me at this point so far I applaud you. Anyway so there will be one main character in particular who tells the story, Kara, but I probably won't bother putting Kara into third person, but then again I'm not sure maybe I will sometimes. That characters' name will be Kara and that will actually be me telling you all about what is happening In The Lives Of The Strong Ravens. I may remind you that this is an imaginary story. Quite imaginary and nothing in here is to get your hopes up.
I will also have another character whose name is Shaft, he will be the one who Kara liked in middle school, but is now over and was too shy to ever go out with, but wasn't even sure she wanted to in the first place. He is in her Literary Analysis Class.
I will also have several other characters such as Haz who is a boy in Kara's Literary Class. He is the one who Kara always thought was cute, but had told herself it wasn't going to happen. She never really "liked" him though. Or at least maybe it is just that she can never figure out if she likes him or not.
I will also have another character named Henna who is a nice energetic girl who Kara has known since Elementary school. She loves music, reading, writing, and animals. She reminds me oddly of Kate Beckinsale and of Arowen from The Lord of the Rings . She is a very pretty girl with black hair like Arowen's of course. She is or was best friends with another girl named Sierra.
Sierra is also into animals and writing, but she loves drawing and art in general most of all.
Kara is taking four classes this semester: Happy History, Articulate Angles: Math Course, Sputtering Spanish, and Literary Classes. There are many other characters from these classes that I will talk about as I go along.
Kara I may add goes to Strong Ravens High.
Right now I have no clue what direction this story will be taking so you can just wait expectantly while I figure out what to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment