Sunday, April 25, 2010

So I am one of the probably many people who have decided to start a blog because I was spending my weekends typing Glee songs in Google. I have been practicing the dances and singing the songs since about one o'clock last night. I have been getting really energized and enthused by my "acting skills" as I sing song after song while, of course watching all the vids. So yeah there you have it. The one song that I think I have been doing the most of is: "I say a little prayer for you" by Aretha Franklin. Maybe that is partly because there are so many ridiculous videos to follow it which is a lot of fun. But most importantly I love Dianna Agron and Glee.
In fact, my whole blogging business is going to be based around my project which is called, In The Lives Of The Strong Ravens. It is a fictional story that I made up that I will be posting a little bit of whatever I want to put into the story in my blog. Does that make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment