Wednesday, May 5, 2010

David Boreanaz Cheating?

So now I am going to comment about some other issue that totally doesn't matter like celebrity gossip. So I heard that David Boreanaz had possibly, but who can trust the paparazzi anyway, a fling with someone else and by a fling I mean was cheating. I think that number one the fact that he married a Playboy playmate Jamie Bergman anyway means that probably tons of people are seeing her body naked anyway and that that could be a cause for cheating and that number two the fact that he was cheating on Jamie with Rachel Utchitel shows that either he likes superficial girls or that he is lonley (usually the basis for cheating) or he is getting the idea that this is okay from his TV show Bones, where Bones is always talking about how "its just sex" and that it is not a big deal and also where girls do come onto him frequently even though he truly loves Bones. I think that this "mistery mistress" (TMZ) gossip and nonsense shows us that either people are looking for a reason to start gossip and try to tanish a reputation and could be a lie. The only reason I wrote this here was because I didn't want to have to sign up to post a comment on TMZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment