Saturday, May 1, 2010

Movies and Magic

I should really rename this blog to be the blog about boys, but I have not been in the process of doing so. I cannot figure out how to follow a blog that you really like and know that name of, but without pressing the next blog button. I found a blog called Fife Family that I really like, but cannot follow. Oh gosh I'm staying up late. Oh well I'll sleep in tomorrow. On the radio there was this guy once talking who said that the greatest advice his mom has ever given him is to get a good nights sleep. I think that that is the best idea I have ever heard because if you get a good nights sleep you are less anxious when you wake up tomorrow.
And now that I've decided to stay up a little longer I may as well say: Okay what is it about facebook? I keep getting these random messages from guys. Well not that there is too many of them, but whatever. Someone some other day posted this random thing on my wall about some berries or something like that. I don't know it was a strange article. One of them that exposes the false inventions of our time or something like that. And while I am talking about random things I may as well mention that I saw We Are Marshall for maybe the first maybe the second time in my life. Such a great movie, very memorable and tragic. It is a very good movie and the main girl actress is fun to look at. Now while I am talking about movies I may as well mention that I watched Pretty in Pink today again. My mom loved that movie so much that she canceled our plans to see a play that was written in the 5th century B.C. in Greece. I love that movie. Too bad though because I wanted to see the play. All of my friends were busy tonight so I couldn't invite someone over. It is really exhausting to not spend as much time with your friends as you would like because it leaves you in a fog I think if you don't spend time with your friends at least a little. I think that I really should show them this blog, but I'm not so sure about that because I think it would just embarrass me.

No comments:

Post a Comment