Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rotten Tomatoes

So anyway I signed up for the Rotten Tomatoes movie reviewer website, as in I have made an account on there, which by now everyone has probably heard of anyway.
I want to give a shout out to all my peeps on that website. I am operating there under a very mysterious name. It is very mysterious because apparently I have already made an account on there before. Anyway all I can say is that it is a name that sounds French, but is not.
So boy I am tired and in realizing my tiredness which is all it is by the way my reason for getting off, I am getting off. I find that also before I go I do want to mention that I will probably not be doing my homework so late at night and will probably approach it in the morning. I would also like to mention that this clock is off on my posting times. I am posting this at approximately 1:41 A.M. not P.M. and that it is May 2nd in the US of A.

No comments:

Post a Comment